In our house, Saturday mornings mean pancakes. At least for Iris. And this pancake recipe is one of the easiest, if not THE easiest you'll ever make. You need 3 ingredients, a mug, a bowl, and a whisk. That's it! We use this recipe to make a big batch to pop in the freezer for the week. They reheat great and they make for an easy breakfast for the kids on a busy weekday morning. Here's the recipe.
1 mug Self Raising Flour
1 mug milk
1. Preheat a pan for medium heat, or do the same for a griddle if you have one.
2. Fill your mug with Self Raising Flour and dump it in the bowl.
3. Fill your mug with milk and dump that into the bowl.
4. Crack one egg into the bowl and whisk it all together.
5. Ladle the batter into the pan to a size that makes you happy. Wait for bubbles to start forming before you flip them. Give them a few minutes on the other side until they are cooked through and fluffy.
And thats it! Quick, easy, and super tasty!
And you can add pretty much anything you want. Blueberries, banana, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, bacon. Let us know what your favorite pancake flavors are!